Content Writer at Getforbaby.com
Sakshi Patel is a housewife who loves to spend most of her time with her Twin daughter. She loves to share her parenting journey with other new parents.
She completed her Ph.D. from MP University in HDFS. Her hobbies are internet browsing, doing research on products, reading, and writing.
She spends most of her time with her daughter at home and writes patenting guides based on her personal experience and shares it on Getforbaby.com.
Her Knowledge about bassinet, cribs, pack n play, and parenting is excellent. She is very selective when she buys baby essentials online.
She can research the insignificant product detail, check forms, and understand the pros and cons of the products to make a better decision.
Her expertise in finding and reviewing the baby sleeping product makes her a professional writer. So, she joins the Getforbaby team as a senior content editor.
Some of her Viral Parenting Guides
- How to Choose a Bassinet? [Buying Guide: 2022]
- Where Should a Newborn Sleep?
- How Long Can a Baby Sleep In a Bassinet?
- Do I Need a Bassinet for Infant? [ If Yes, Then Why ]
- Difference between Bassinet Vs Crib
- When To Stop Using Bassinet? [ Best Time ]
- Are Inclined Bassinets Safe? [ Update 2022 ]
- Are Pack n Plays & Its Bassinet Safe for Infants?
- When & How to Transition from Bassinet to Crib?
Here are some more parenting guides and if you want to check the product (Such as Bassinet, Pack N Play, and Crib) review by Sakshi Patel then explore our bassinet review borad.